Pages

Thursday, January 03, 2013

New Year's Resolutions?

I decided to look into past blog posts to see what my other resolutions have been.

I usually want to do things like lose weight. I think one year I decided no more celebrity gossip (never happened). But this year I want a resolution I can stick to. And I think I have found it.


So my resolution this year? None.

I'm perfect just the way I am.

Now I'm going to tell myself that every day when I get on the scale. Or look in the mirror and see some crazy wild mane (think Carrie Bradshaw) and when I get into a bad mood.

Those are all things I have been trying to change...my weight, my mood, my hair. Now I say forget it.

Anthony loves me just the way I am.
Zoe loves me just the way I am.
Oscar definitely loves me just the way I am.

I'm pretty sure everyone else likes me too.

So that's it. I'm going to accept me.

(and I'm going to get on the treadmill 4 days a week and continue to eat healthy and lose weight.)
(and I'm going to try different hair products to tame my hair)
(and I'm going to try really really hard to not be grouchy)

But even if those things don't change...that's okay.  Calvin gets it. :)



1 comment:

Have Chef Will Travel said...

Don,t forget forgiveness, and do not worry about your hair, it is beautiful, at least that is what I always thought, but what do I know I don't have any.

Post a Comment