Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Where have I been?

So where have I been?  And what have I been up to?

I have been very busy lately. As much as I love to blog and write down my thoughts...I do have a life outside of the internet. Which is tough to remember as I try to keep up with constant news feeds, facebook updates and twitter tweets.

This blogging gig isn't even a gig. I don't get paid for it. I have another job. Well, a real one where I get paid to do work. Then there's my mama job, where I take care of Zoe (and Oscar too!).
And there is also my wife job, where I work on an excellent relationship with my hubby.

With all of that, there is life's curve balls of course.

So what have I been up to?
Well, last week I was on vacation. I tend to not post about my vacation until AFTER I have been there. You never know who is lurking here...ANYWAY.  I went to Florida to visit my parents. They hadn't seen my daughter in a while and we had a great trip. I'll tell you all about that later this week.

I have also been working on something for about six months. Some of you may know that I used to live in a condo. Well, unfortunately, I had to try to short sale the condo. Only that didn't work.
I'll blog more about that this week as well.

And on top of all that?  I'm moving again.

So I will write more about that this week. I just realized I typed "so" an awful lot here.
(sigh)

In the meantime, go check out Askthemotherboard.com today. I had my first product review with Verizon Wireless. I'm really hoping it isn't my last because I LOVE trying out new techie toys. I unfortunately lost the box that it came in. I blame Anthony...but I think he was trying to help me clean the house when he might have recycled it. I can't get too upset with him.

In any case, head on over there and check it out. Do you need access to the internet everywhere you go? A mobile hotspot like the Verizon Wireless Jetpack MiFi might be what you need!

More this week about EVERYTHING going on right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment