Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Pizza Hut Perfume!

Just in case you missed yesterday's post:
http://danidoit.blogspot.com/2013/02/i-love-pizza-like-lot.html

I got a package in the mail for Valentine's Day:


I was just a little excited...because inside was this:

I tested the perfume by spraying it on the box...it does smell like pizza. I'll be trying it on myself this weekend. I might even spray Anthony with it..I do LOVE pizza. :)

And of course we went to Pizza Hut with my daughter for dinner last night. (which was crowded, apparently I am not the only woman who thinks pizza is very romantic) And Anthony got me a TON of chocolate covered strawberries.

I tried sharing them with my daughter but she didn't care for them. They had this chocolate stuff on them which was ruining the strawberry part. :) I'll update you next week on how the perfume works on me....

Mmmmmm...pizza! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment