Pages

Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Don't Save Your Pet?!



http://news.yahoo.com/experts-dont-attempt-save-swept-away-pets-090409990.html

If you were at the beach with your dog and a huge wave came in and swept your dog out to sea...wouldn't your first instinct be to jump in and save your dog?  Unfortunately doing just this has caused a few deaths in California.  I'm not sure about every case, but I do know that in at least one of them, the dog survived.

Please read the article above and follow the advice in it. It could save your life (and your dogs life! consider a life vest for certain breeds!).

2 comments:

Lana Wallpe said...

Thankfully, we live in a county with only one teeny tiny stream actually named. The rest are rainy season ditches!

Aren't you excited about our friends' news? SO happy for them. Now we either need to start praying for them or send every "How to Raise a Baby during the first three years of its Life" book to them ;-)

I know they will be awesome parents once the panic wears off :-)

Tara said...

I can only imagine the LOLfest if I tried to put vests on my goldens. They'd probably think I was insane. Lily actually begs to go swimming when we're near the lake.

Post a Comment