Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Still time to donate!

Good morning everyone!
There is still time to donate....and I'm still going to be a little absent from online social medias for a little while. I just wanted to get one last push for some donations for this great event! (I'll bug you all again later this week)

You could even join us at the zoo on Sunday. Let me know if you have questions.

I have 10 families that will be getting personalized Thank You artwork from Zoe!  Do you want one? Even a donation of just one dollar will get you one! (or even a penny...but I think you might have to give that to me in person...there might be a minimum donation on the website).


Click here to donate:
http://www.cff.org/Great_Strides/dsp_DonationPage.cfm?walkid=8591&idUser=456973


Read more about why we do this event here:
http://danidoit.blogspot.com/2013/03/cystic-fibrosis-great-strides.html

And if you know me personally and want to ask me "What is going on and why are you so busy?" just find me the old-fashioned way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment