Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Wendy's is all natural right?

For those of you who have been following my blog for a looooong time...you know that I battle with my weight. I successfully lost a whole bunch of weight a few years ago. I did it the old-fashioned way, good diet and exercise.

Then I had a baby.

Then I'm pretty sure I forgot who I was.

Then I was bummed out.  And overweight again.

But I am back!  (the real me..the one who puts pink and purple streaks in her hair and wears really cute boots.)

And I'm getting back on my all-natural eating path again. And this time...I have better motivation. And I'll probably get a little nuttier about it.

Because I have a little girl who needs to learn how to eat healthy.

So yesterday we visited our local health food store. We were going specifically to get some "organic" milk because I wanted to know how expensive it was. While we were there I asked Zoe, what should we get?

She stated we should get the following:
Milk. Bread. Apple. Fruit. Cheez-Its. ....and French Fries. (she loves her fries)

Due to the late hour (because of an accident on the highway) we were WAY behind schedule for dinner. So I got milk, apples, a fruit packet thing that kids love, the Annie's cheese-it type of crackers they were sampling and off we went to get dinner.  Zoe ate about half of her strawberry/apple packet thing (what are they called?  They look like this:
 
Apparently they are just called Baby Food?  Anyway, she likes those. But that wasn't going to be enough for dinner.

So I exit the parking lot for the hippie crunchie health food store...and turn right into a Wendys.
From the back seat I hear "Yeah! French Fries!"

Keep in mind she is TWO.

And then I hear (as I pull around to the speaker): "And how about some chicken?"

The guy at the window must have thought I was crazy...because I couldn't stop laughing.  She loves her fries and chicken. :)

So yes, she will be learning about all natural healthy eating. But she will be allowed junk too.
As my journey progresses...you guys will hear more. I'm working with a coach and I'm pretty excited about it. Although I really didn't know what I was getting into it. I have had a MOUNTAIN of paperwork to fill out.  She's a trainer, nutritionist, health coach, life coach and everything all rolled into one.

Stay tuned for my GIVEAWAY....I'm excited for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment