Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Country Living

If you haven't heard already...I finally moved into the new house.
It's been under construction for a very long time and I was living with my sister for a while.

But this past weekend, even with construction not done, we moved in.

And it feels really good to have my own space.  Even if there is no TV.  Even if I don't know where I'm going to put stuff. But I do need to set up my computer, I just feel lost without it.

Now I don't live out in the boonies...but I'm definitely further away from things than I am used to. For example, this past Saturday I went to get some milk and other items at the grocery store. I thought it might be nice to get some ice cream.

Then I wondered if I could make it home with that ice cream before it melted...

Anyway..if you need my new address, let me know!  I'll be sending out something to my close friends and family members to make sure they have it.  Later this week I'm going to discuss a project for myself for this summer.  (Not the whole losing weight project...that's ongoing..as in FOREVER)

This will be more fun.  And just for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment