Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Moxie Girlz Poopsy Pets

Moxie Girlz Poopsy Pets.  This is a real thing.
I know I keep promising to write about my summer reading (check back EVERY DAY this week), but this was way more important.  The world NEEDS to know about this.

On Saturday this past weekend, the whole family went to Toys R Us.  We were looking for a good deal on something in clearance (I had a coupon for an additional 30% off). As we wandered around the store, my hubby bursts out with:
"I poop rainbows!"
Uh...what?

He repeated "I poop rainbows" and then laughing he pointed at this box:
Apparently Rita Rudner was right, men do not mature.

This is a REAL toy. Not only are there Moxie Girlz (why the z? Are we trying to promote bad spelling and stupidity?) that have pets that poop rainbows, there are also pets that poop glitter and jewels.

WOW.

But you want some real humor?  Go check out the reviews on Amazon.com for the doll above:
http://www.amazon.com/Moxie-Girlz-Poopsy-Doll-Kellan/dp/B00ALG177I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1373891741&sr=8-1&keywords=Moxie+Girlz+Poopsy+Pets 

Then when you think this all must be a joke, you can watch the commercial for it here:
Wow.

Keep coming back this week for some more intellectual stuff...I'm blogging all week about my Summer Reading List. I'm five books down my list (six if you count my extra book).

No comments:

Post a Comment