Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Summer Lovin...

...Had me a blast!

Summer Lovin, happened so fast!

Why am I singing songs from Grease?  No idea.

Anyway, I hope to post this week, but we will see how it goes. I'm having company and my schedule is going to be off.

But to kick off the week...

Things I Learned This Weekend:

1. HGTV has not all prepared me for what my house is supposed to look like post-construction phase.

2. If I don't get on my hands and knees and scrub the floor Cinderella-style, I don't think it's clean.

3. Grocery shopping for visitors is so much better than shopping for myself.
a. I didn't worry about calories, fat or serving sizes.
b. I saw something, said that looks good, and I bought it.
c. I have a lot of food in my house!
d. It's all child-friendly food (the best kind!)

4. It takes a long time for me to clean something.

5. If I suggest going to Walmart for something....Hubby sends me to Homegoods instead. Sweet!

6. If you see something cool at Homegoods, grab it. It's a one of a kind.  When I went back to get something, another guy took it. (darn!)

Have a good week..I'll be back with more Summer Reading List updates!


No comments:

Post a Comment