...Had me a blast!
Summer Lovin, happened so fast!
Why am I singing songs from Grease? No idea.
Anyway, I hope to post this week, but we will see how it goes. I'm having company and my schedule is going to be off.
But to kick off the week...
Things I Learned This Weekend:
1. HGTV has not all prepared me for what my house is supposed to look like post-construction phase.
2. If I don't get on my hands and knees and scrub the floor Cinderella-style, I don't think it's clean.
3. Grocery shopping for visitors is so much better than shopping for myself.
a. I didn't worry about calories, fat or serving sizes.
b. I saw something, said that looks good, and I bought it.
c. I have a lot of food in my house!
d. It's all child-friendly food (the best kind!)
4. It takes a long time for me to clean something.
5. If I suggest going to Walmart for something....Hubby sends me to Homegoods instead. Sweet!
6. If you see something cool at Homegoods, grab it. It's a one of a kind. When I went back to get something, another guy took it. (darn!)
Have a good week..I'll be back with more Summer Reading List updates!