Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Now I can relax...

I have been incredibly busy lately.  But now all the craziness is done.

And I can relax.

What was I doing?

I was hosting and planning my sister's Bridal Shower/Bachelorette/Birthday party.  I had lots of help, but it was still a lot of effort to make sure my house was ready, clean and organizing everyone with their jobs.  The parties were a success..and my house is even still clean..but now I want to relax.

Why?  Because.....(drum roll!)....

I'm pregnant!

I'm almost into my second trimester and I'm exhausted!  It's been VERY hard to keep it a secret from everyone while doing all of that planning. But I was determined to give my sister a day that she would never forget.

This pregnancy so far has been VERY different from my first.
I hope to have many funny stories for you along the way.

...and now...to go squeeze in a nap with nobody (especially my 2.5 year old noticing...).

1 comment:

Domestic Goddess said...

Squeeeeee!!!!! So happy for you!!! xo

Post a Comment