Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

It looks like Frozen outside!

Quote of the day (yesterday):

My daughter: "Mama!  It looks like Frozen outside!"

Very cute...New England has been experiencing a few snow storms this winter...and with the movie Frozen fresh on most kids minds, it's easy to compare.  The other day, coming home from daycare I had the following discussion with my daughter:

Z: "Mama...look, the lake is frozen."
M: "yes it is, it's very pretty."
Z: "I think I see Elsa out there."
Z: "I need to talk to her."
M: "Who do you need to talk to?"
Z: "I need to talk to Elsa.  When I get home I'm going to call her on my phone."
M: "Okay....."

I think she forgot about it when we got home, but it was still pretty hilarious.  I was contemplating having one of my friends pretend to be Elsa for her but I didn't want her to request to call Elsa again and again...or worse, ask to see Elsa on Facetime.  (video chat) Which is how she normally calls family members.

Want to know the best part?  I don't think Elsa is her favorite character from the movie.  I'm pretty sure it's Anna.  She will talk about Anna more and has asked me to make her hair like Anna's from the movie.  Here was my attempt:



I definitely need more practice.

1 comment:

Lana Wallpe said...

I already pre-ordered our copy of Frozen! LOVED it, but with all the real frozen weather we have had since seeing the movie, I'm not sure it will hold the same sparkle as it did the first time we saw it ;-)

Post a Comment