Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Name Game.

I'm about three weeks away from my due date with baby #2.

The most frequent question I get (right after "How are you feeling?") is:
"Have you picked a name yet?"

And the answer is yes, we have!  And I have to follow it up with "But we aren't telling anyone until he is born."  At first I had a really hard time with this as I wanted to tell EVERYONE.  But now it has started to become fun.  A lot of people are trying to catch me and trick me into saying it.

I even have one cousin trying to use his poker skills to find my "tell" on what the name is.

But even more fun for me...is hearing the comments on the names that were on our short list. Some people love names...some people hate names.  But hearing the opinions and comments is starting to become fun for me.

So I have a game for you...I'm going to give you our short list of names.
Both the first name and middle name have been chosen from this list.

Let me know what you think the name is.
I want to see who can get it right.  If you don't want anyone to know your guess, send me your guess in a private message.

This is going to be fun...
Enzo
Chase
Xavier
River (this name is a middle name option only)
Rex
Parker

And while we are at it...let's take guesses on baby weight and when he will be born.  My due date is April 1st and as of right now we do not have a c-section scheduled.  Zoe was due March 23rd and was born on March 31st via c-section.  She weighed 7 pounds 14 ounces.

Give us your best guess!


10 comments:

KJ said...

Xavier River / April 1st (of course) / 7 lbs 15 oz

Karyn said...

I like Xavier chase personally and that's my guess :) 7 lbs 12 oz on the 2nd

Sarah Xavier said...

I'm going Rex Xavier April 8th and 8lbs even :)

Sorry to wish an extra week of pregnancy on you but I wanted to chose Nate's birthday :P

Ronja Stavrou said...

Chase Parker, April 5, 8lbs

Sarah Purvis said...

Parker Chase April 3, 8lbs 2 oz

LisaJo Grummell said...

OK so I hope this doesn't post twice, I tried before my fav is Parker, I like all the middle names.. and I guess April 4... at 7lbs 7oz

Anonymous said...

I think his name will be Oscar River and the other names are just distractions

Joanne Cargill said...

Chase Parker ( Because I like that name) :) April 5th 7lbs 8oz

Lana Wallpe said...

Chase Parker... I like that rhythm. I'm thinking April 1 is a good date for a birthday, and he will be 7 lbs. 2 oz. (P.S. I totally missed that you were expecting! ACK! Congratulations and good luck!)

Lauren said...

Parker Rex 8 lbs 2 oz and born on the March 29th!!!

Post a Comment