Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Snow?!

Okay...forget what I said about spring.
Today I had to scrape ice off my windshield and there was snow on the ground.

Brrrr!

My son is now about three weeks old.  He's reached a point where he is awake more during the day and I've reached a point where I'm wondering what to do with him.  I feel like if he's awake I need to entertain him.

So far the swing is doing that for me...but I am going to have to come up with something better than the swing soon.  Mostly because the music is driving me nuts...too repetitive.

If you haven't had a chance yet to check out my post about my walk for Cystic Fibrosis, please do! If you donate, you will get a personalized thank you note from my daughter Zoe.

Her signature is really cool...she does a pretty good "o" and "e".  And her "z" looks like a lightning strike.  Pretty neat...you know you want one!

http://danidoit.blogspot.com/2014/04/cystic-fibrosis-great-strides-walk.html

No comments:

Post a Comment