Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

Tacos for breakfast!!

Have you seen those new Taco Bell commercials yet?  The ones where they have all of these real life Ronald McDonalds talking about how much they like the new Taco Bell breakfast?

I got a kick out of this commercial...but I also got excited to try Taco Bell breakfast. I'm a fan of Taco Bell though I don't go often.  But I do love me some tex-mex food.

And tex-mex for breakfast?  That sounds even better!

The other day I made a swing into the Taco Bell drive-thru. (I'm pretty sure drive-thrus were invented for moms with newborns.  I need one at Walmart and Babies R Us please!)

I decided to try the new A.M. Crunch Wrap.  You get your choice of meat...I got bacon of course. I don't know how many calories are in it...and I don't want to know until I'm dieting again.  Because it was AWESOME.  In fact, if I could have one for lunch right now...I would.

I also got the Cinnabon Delights.  Do yourself a favor (if you are on a diet) and NEVER try these.

Trust me. They are so awesome. I'm drooling right now just thinking about them. Better than Cinnabon Rolls.  Better than donuts.  Better than anything with cinnamon and sugar.

BETTER THAN CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH.

Yep, you read that right.

I need to plan my next trip to Taco Bell soon....

YUM.

On a side note...one of my pet peeves is when someone hands you your change and they give you the bills or receipt first and then put your change on top of it.  That drives me nuts. It's the easiest way for me to drop all the change.  The proper way to do it is to give the change back first (in the cup of your hand) so that your fingers are free to grasp the bills.  It is also the correct way to count back change. (not that anyone does that anymore!)
The reason I bring it up is because the person at the window gave me my change back correctly and it just helped my experience be that much better.

Now...will Taco Bell breakfast survive? I don't know, I don't see too many people stopping at Taco Bell for breakfast.  Not with all the options out there.  I think they will need to get a superior coffee drink to really bring in the breakfast crowd.  Good luck Taco Bell!  I hope it works!  I love Tacos for breakfast!

2 comments:

James Grummell said...

I am now even more excited to try them! :)

LisaJo Grummell said...

Hehehe Cinnabon delights... all my fault :)

Post a Comment