Pages

Monday, May 05, 2014

Summer of Sequels

Remember my Summer Reading List from last year?

Here is the link:
http://danidoit.blogspot.com/2013/06/summer-reading-list.html

I've decided to do another one this year.  I had a hard time finishing all of them last year. I unexpectedly got pregnant and I was planning my sister's bridal shower...and well time got away from me.

I did manage to get through most of them, but I decided to cut back this year...take it easy on myself.

What am I going to do this year?

This year....I'm going to read all the sequels or next books in the series of a few that I've been following.  I might get around to reviewing them...I might not.  I'll try, but I'm a mother of two now and I have a lot of plans for this summer. :)  Want to follow along?  Here is what I am going to read.

I'll update with the order I'll be reading them soon.  For now...start with The Selection Series.  I have been re-reading this one over the last week to prepare for "The One" which is out TOMORROW. :)

I'm only a little excited.  Just a little. :)

My Summer Reading List  - Summer Sequels!


The Selection Series
The Elysium Chronicles
Time Between Us/ Time After Time
The Cahill Witch Chronicles
Divergent Series - I'm debating this one.
Anna and the French Kiss series?  This one isn't a series..but the characters from each book do appear in each other's books which is kind of neat.
UnWind series
Croak Series

Anything I should add?  Let me know!

1 comment:

Lana Wallpe said...

I just finished the Divergent series......They were ok, the whole premise is a lot like The Hunger Games. An interesting aspect is the stories take place in and around the Chicago area, so I can visualize it all a bit more than other readers. Have you tried Nora Roberts? I haven't read ALL of her books, but I have to be at least half way through her large number of novels. I can recommend a group if you are interested. Congrats on your little one! MaryBeth told me a bit about you at our last meeting for bloggers. Take care!

Post a Comment