Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Summer is almost here!

Summer is right around the corner.  I'm pretty excited.

I'm organizing our family vacation (camping) and weekend trips (Vermont most likely).

Planning out what we will bring to summer parties.

And gathering my books for my Summer Reading.

I'm hitting up the library (school and town) and then heading to an independent bookseller to get the rest. Why the independent bookseller?  Why not use my e-reader?

Well...I may just do a few more giveaways this summer, won't that be fun?  :)  I have a bit of swag (signed stuff!) from some of my favorite authors and I do love to gift a good book.

And I'll probably get the e-reader versions as well.

My final list will be posted this week along with the order I will be reading the books.  I'm also planning on joining the town library's summer reading program and I just found out that a bunch of my old books will soon be showing up on my doorstep.  So I might add a few extra throughout the summer.

What else do I have planned?  Well....I've had two kids.  It's now time to get back on that weight loss train and continue my journey from a few years ago.  I'm also hoping that if I'm blogging about it, then I will do it.

I hope to generate some good discussion on weight loss, reading and summer fun in the next few months.
Let's go enjoy this weather!  All too soon it will be September.

(gee...darn....Autumn and football?...I really do love every season. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment