Pages

Monday, June 20, 2016

Summer Reading 2016!

Hey....did I do a summer reading list last year?

I can't remember....but before I forget....I've got a few GREAT books I need to read, so what better time than summer?

If you've been following along The Selection Series by Kiera Cass, she recently released the very last book (ever...she says) in early May.  I might re-read that entire series at the end of summer, but the last book was The Crown and I loved it.  Definitely pick up that series and read all of the "extras" if you get a chance.

TO READ:

A Tyranny of Petticoats Edited by Jessica Spotswood

Wild Swans by Jessica Spotswood

Dark Touch by Aimee L. Salter

Rebellion (Elysium Chronicles #3) by J.A. Souders
(released July 12th, I've already re-read #1 and #2 this past spring, can't wait for this one!)

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling, John Tiffany, Jack Thorne
(released July 31st)

Uninvited by Sophie Jordan
(first in a series, if I like it I'll keep going)

If I finish all of these I still need to finish up Christopher Pike's Thirst series (The Last Vampire) and I was considering starting that series fresh from the beginning...but I might wait until Fall for that one.

What's on your list this summer?  Got any recommendations?

Stay tuned...I'm going to do at least one, maybe two book giveaways this summer.


2 comments:

Tara Hamond said...

you didn't, i keep track of them via goodreads so I know.

Tara Hamond said...

I'm actually in the middle of the Crown right now, after that I want to read Washington and Hamilton (both by Ron Chernow) and Tig Notaro's i'm just a person. And the last nora roberts, Bay of Sighs

Post a Comment